Since I am back blogging (hobby blogging- dont expect anything fancy here)… I wanted to be sure to regularly post life posts. So here is my first of a weekly series I would like to call… well, I am still working on that part. Check back next Friday for an actual graphic and title. Ha!
For this week, I will call them #momwins
moments from my weeks that will hopefully bring a smile to your face. So grab a cup of coffee or tea and get ready to smile as I add up the math on my #momwin (and fails) from this week:
- 5 messy rooms in the house (I shamefully admit I have not touched a vacuum once this week.)
- 1 kid barfing in her car seat.
- 2 lunch dates at school with my elementary kiddos
- 4 days watching 6 extra kids in the house
- 1 little one who only showered once this week (I JUST realized that last night… and just put her to bed stinky. #momfail) hahaha #momgoal for today.
- 1 kid getting a 6+/6 on her standardized math testing at school (She has her father’s brain. My parents questioned if I needed to be in the special needs class when I was her age. True story.)
- 1 day with no deodorant. That was a rough day. For me and anyone who walked pass me and caught a wiff.
- 3 broken plates. I have been working with the kids on doing chores. But alas… not without one of them breaking plates while helping with dishes
- 1 van with no trash in it. I did manage to pick up all the trash in the van. I think.
- 1 grocery trip spending $36 and saving $78 (whoop whoop)
- 1 husband. Yup. I just checked. He is still hanging around. <3 #foreverdate
- 1 pacifier left. ahhh! I am trying to figure out if I should just wean the baby from pacifiers or search the house for the missing pacifiers. Sleepless nights with a screaming baby vs. quiet house… hmmmmm?
- countless hours listening to stories about the school bus ride (my 1st grader is crushing on an older girl who is “so kind” on the bus <3 )
Comment below with your math from moments this week. As grown ups, parents, and human beings I think it is so important to celebrate one another’s fails and wins. As each moment is an opportunity to learn, enjoy, and grow.
Be sure to subscribe and catch up on every weekly recap.
Coupons powered by Coupons.com